VOLUNTEER DAY TRIP Registration form
last Spring Day Trip Saturday, June 25, 2022, Day trips start back-up in the fall, 2022
- Build a 16 X 20 wood frame house on a cement foundation; work together to accomplish a common goal of creating sustainability.
- Expect to get dusty, dirty and maybe a little wet if it’s hot outside
- Expect to have fun as we work together to create something wonderful sustainability.
- become more resourceful as you re-purpose items. Be more Joyful as you learn about grace and gratitude!
- All Inclusive volunteer Trip includes 3 night hotel stay at the beautiful Kumiai Inn, https://kumiaiinn.com/en, Tecate Mexico all transportation to, from and in and around Mexico, 3 meals per 3 days
- Just Serve by Climbing a Real Ladder, we believe that nothing should get in the way of organizations and volunteers coming together to do good things for others, so we help make this happen for as little as possible the cost for 4 days and 3nights hotel and 3 meals a day plus ground transportation is $400.00 per person.
Itinerary at a Glance.
- Thursday29 , Depart from San Juan Capistrano at 6am for Tecate Mexico Lay out 16×20 house on cement foundation, paint plywood, lunch served at noon. Depart for hotel Kumiai Inn, https://kumiaiinn.com/en, Tecate Mexico, by 6pm Dinner served at hotel at 7pm.
- Day2 Saturday ; breakfast served at 7am depart to construction site to continue building and restoring, lunch served at noon depart for hotel at by 5pm dinner served at 7pm
- Day3 Sunday, breakfast at 7am depart to worksite by8am for finishing touches and house dedication. Depart to hotel by noon for checking out
Hello, I’m Bella Strong, Humanitarian and founder of ClubCasa, in partnership with Clubdust.org. I teach hands on Servant Leadership skills using building a house as the vehicle in order to help others. live life more abundantly.
Some people go their whole lives never truly knowing what their purpose is. They never know, because they never seek. And because they never seek, most of their days are casually lived out lacking depth and fullness leaving people feeling empty . Don’t let that be you! Join us on one of our trips and start the path to Joy, love and understanding with others just like you.
ClubCasa is in partnership with ClubDust (501c3) Every Donation changes a Life. | Give Thanks and Give Back
For more information or questions contact;
Ray Meltvedt at 408-205-3045 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Bella Strong 949-519-5424 or Bella@clubcasa.org